1. This site is provided as a public service by the Army G-1, U.S. Army.
2. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
3. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
4. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
5. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Infrastructure Protection Act.
6. Privacy Act Statement
7. DoD Legal Notice and Warning Banner
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) information system (IS) that is provided for USG authorized use only.
By using this IS, you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely monitors communications occurring on this IS, and any device attached to this IS, for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network defense, quality control, and employee misconduct, law enforcement, and counterintelligence investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and/or seize data stored on this IS and any device attached to this IS.
- Communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, are not private. They are subject to routine monitoring and search.
- Any communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- Security protections may be utilized on this IS to protect certain interests that are important to the USG. For example, passwords, access cards, encryption or biometric access controls provide security for the benefit of the USG. These protections are not provided for your benefit or privacy and maybe modified or eliminated at the USG's discretion.
8.The information presented on this web site can not be reused, copied, duplicated, or distributed for non-ATRRS purposes without written permission from Military Personnel Management (DAPE-MPT), HQDA Army G-1, U.S. Army.
9. The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Army of the Web site or the information, products, or services contained therein. The U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
10. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the ATRRS Help Desk at email@example.com.